There are the badges I’ve earned. I just need to sew them on to my lab coat.
Check out the OOSSOERAAAP for more. An excellent association, if I do say so myself.
– not opposed to alcohol.
– fond of IPCC reports (especially the pictures).
– mostly in agreement with the “truth.”
– into badges.
– grieving for the slow and miserable death of the Hubble Space Telescope.
– possibly possessed of supernatural powers.
– not in the business of total world domination
– committed to the constant and diligent presentation of science stories, be it to editors, producers, directors, educators, relatives and/or friends of various ilk, in an effort to lessen the gap that is this thing we call public scientific literacy.